Steam achivements not updating

6854933580_2c8b688306_z

We do not currently have the resources available to allocate to debugging the project, and without a local repro on our end in a clean project, we are unable to take any further action at this time.Based on the behavior you've explained, I have to assume that the achievements are working correctly, as some of them are being credited.As stated earlier, if you can provide me with a project using the 480 test app id that showcases the same issue, I'd be glad to take another look, but due to the lack of a local repro, we're limited as far as what action we can take at this time.

In order for the overlay to work you need to run Steam as administrator and Unreal Engine 4 as well, then play it as a standalone game.However after rebooting the application it would show as my latest achievement unlocked.I fixed it by queueing achievements and unlock them 1 by 1, making sure the subsystem was available to unlock an achievement (in code).Try splitting this up into a few different key presses and see if you still experience the same error.Achievement_0_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_0" Achievement_2_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_2" Achievement_3_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_3" Achievement_4_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_4" Achievement_5_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_5" Achievement_6_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_6" Achievement_7_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_7" Achievement_8_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_8" Achievement_9_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_9" Achievement_1_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_1" Achievement_11_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_11" Achievement_12_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_12" Achievement_13_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_13" Achievement_14_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_14" Achievement_15_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_15" I did not forget to publish the changes to Steam.Here are my achievements as listen in the file of my project: Achievement_0_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_0" Achievement_1_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_1" Achievement_2_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_2" Achievement_3_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_3" Achievement_4_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_4" Achievement_5_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_5" Achievement_6_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_6" Achievement_7_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_7" Achievement_8_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_8" Achievement_9_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_9" Achievement_1_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_10" Achievement_11_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_11" Achievement_12_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_12" Achievement_13_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_13" Achievement_14_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_14" Achievement_15_Id="NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_1_15" I'll assume you set everything up correctly since some are working.

You must have an account to comment. Please register or login here!